The Community House is located at:
601 Wyly Street
Cornelia, GA 30531
About the Community House
A handsome stone and log structure built by the CCC in 1936 and listed on the National Register. The Community House is available for meeting, weddings, etc. Also on the property is the Hilliard Wilbanks memorial honoring Congressional Medal of Honor recipient Captain Hilliard A Wilbanks. The adjoining park features picnic areas, playground equipment, walking trails, etc.